Collection of Personal information
Throughout this Policy the term "personal information" means information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (i.e. a natural person), such as your name, phone number, company name, email address. "Active Guard Alert” refers to Active Guard Alert, including its affiliates (also referred to as "we", "us", or "our"). In order to give you superior customer service, Active Guard Alert collects your personal information in several ways.
To improve our products and services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, and experiences with our products or services. Providing this additional information is optional.
By using this website and/or by submitting personal information to Active Guard Alert, you agree to the processing of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this website or provide Active Guard Alert with your personal information.
How Your Personal Information is Used
Active Guard Alert uses your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Provision of products and services. We may use your personal information to deliver services and information (such as technical support, events, and training) you have requested; to develop our products and/or services; and for internal research to ensure the site is relevant to your needs. We may also use your personal information to provide you with service more relevant to you; for example, to display customized content in our website. We may combine personal information collected in connection with your use of a particular Active Guard Alert product and/or service with other personal information we may hold about you, except where such personal information was collected for a different purpose.
- Communicating with you and marketing. We may use your personal information to communicate with you; for example, to provide information relating to our products and/or services you are using, to notify about product updates or to contact you for customer satisfaction queries. We may use your personal information for marketing or research purposes, for example, to conduct market research and we may, in accordance with applicable law, communicate information to you regarding new products, services, and special offers available from Active Guard Alert.
If you do not wish to receive information from Active Guard Alert, please let us know by emailing us at: email@example.com. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or cease the processing of your personal information, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you.
When We Disclose Personal Information
Active Guard Alert will not sell, rent or lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission, unless otherwise stated below.
- Active Guard Alert may share your personal information with authorized third parties who process personal information for Active Guard Alert for the purposes described in this Policy. Such parties are not permitted to use your personal information for other purposes, and we require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
- Active Guard Alert may be obligated to disclose your personal information by law enforcement action, subpoena, or local law.
How We Protect your Personal Information
Active Guard Alert is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. While there are always risks associated with providing personal information, whether by phone, via the internet or otherwise, and no technology is completely safe, Active Guard Alert takes appropriate technical and organizational information security measures to help minimize such risks.
Such measures include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, encryption, implementing proper access rights management systems, and other technically and commercially reasonable measures to provide appropriate protection for your personal information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Where appropriate, we may also take backup copies and use other such means to prevent accidental damage or destruction to your personal information.
We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet: change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Collecting Other Personal Information
When you browse Active Guard Alert websites, you are able to do it anonymously. Generally, we don't collect personal information when you browse - not even your email address. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of the computer and operating system you are using.
Changes to this Statement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
Active Guard Alert
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between Licensee and the mentioned author Active Guard Alert of this Software for the software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“Software Product”).
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software Product, you agree to be bounded by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the Software Product.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
a) Active Guard Alert is being distributed as a commercial use purpose. You are NOT allowed to make a charge for distributing this Software (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a standalone product, or as part of a compilation or anthology, nor to use it for supporting your business or customers. It may be distributed freely on any website or through any other distribution mechanism, as long as no part of it is changed in any way.
- Grant of License. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the Software Product.
- Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the Software Product; provided that each copy shall be a true and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA.
- Copies of the Software Product may be distributed as a standalone product or included with your own product as long as The Software Product is not sold or included in a product or package that intends to receive benefits through the inclusion of the Software Product.
- The Software Product may be included in any free or nonprofit packages or products.
Description of Rights and Limitations. Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, Disassembly and change delete or modify the resources in the compiled the assembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software Product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The Software Product is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, the Author of this Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software Product and all of its component parts.
Copyright. All title and copyrights in and to the Software Product (including but not limited to any images, photographs, clipart, libraries, and examples incorporated into the Software Product), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software Product are owned by the Author of this Software. The Software Product is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software Product like any other copyrighted material. The licensed users or licensed company can use all functions, example, templates, clipart, libraries and symbols in the Software Product to create new diagrams and distribute the diagrams.
No Warranties. The Author of this Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the Software Product. The Software Product and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Software Product remains with you.
No Liability for Damages. In no event shall the author of this Software be liable for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of this Software is aware of the possibility of such damages and known defects.